Monday, November 7, 2011

Living The Lie of an Affair


One part of the affair that really dealt me the biggest blow was finding out how long my girlfriend was living a lie of the affair. As I reflected on how long the affair had taken place before I discovered what was taking place, I thought about how we sat together at dinner at times and how she was able to just sit there knowing she was cheating on me with a straight face knowing I knew nothing. This played into my decision much later into why I left the relationship a few months later. As a cheating partner engages in an affair the affair begins to amass emotional energy normally utilized for the primary relationship. The wandering partner has to remember which lies they have told whom, keeping their stories straight from the betrayed partner and juggling a host of emotions between the primary partner and the affair partners. Feelings of guilt and loss of comfort begin to eat away at the wandering partner along with their feelings towards the relationship. For most the affair begins to eat away at them like a parasite slowly triggering a conscience the wandering partner failed to recognize before the affair took place. Relationships become difficult and often unsustainable without trust and honesty. An affair completely obliterates both concepts like using TNT to open a soup can. If someone can sit across from the table from me knowing they are having an affair with someone outside of our relationship, I also knew that there were probably other issues that she was concealing in our relationship that were directly related to the relationship. Living a lie begins to show up in other ways in the relationship. Often the wandering partner begins to make mistakes and inadvertently disclosing signs of cheating. When you confine something as significant as an affair from your primary partner parts of the relationship suffer. Intimacy begins to noticeably taper off like close friends suddenly moving apart, communication dwindles in many areas of the relationship and issues regarding the relationship are stunted for any real opportunities for growth. Living a lie of an affair does take its toll on even the most hardened individuals. Even if a person is able to pull off the façade of being in an affair while in a committed relationship the guilt does often surface even years later compelling some cheaters to confess long after the affair is over. Getting involved or attempting to reconcile with an individual who can so easily live a lie and attempt to live their live with you is a danger to your mental and emotional health. Tread very carefully should you decide to attempt reconciliation. Over half of all affairs go undiscovered by a betrayed spouse.

2 comments:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya   can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com.  or whatsapp him on: +2348055431163  

    ReplyDelete