Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Possible Problems From A Dating Partner


Reflecting back on my relationship with my girlfriend once again I can honestly look back and thank her for cheating at this point in my life. At the time of her infidelity I was devastated and was always complaining "why me?" How could anyone do this to another individual they are supposed to care about? I went through a stage of self-pity and self-doubt over the actions of another person which is somewhat understandable. My involvement with my cheating girlfriend laid a wonderful groundwork for future relationships despite the intense pain I was to endure recovering from losing a long term relationship and from the infidelity delivered by my girlfriend. From that point on in future relationships I tolerated nothing but complete honesty and truthfulness. If stories did not add up or seemed suspicious I looked into the situation very carefully or often just walked away from the relationship. Upon proper reflection of my relationship with my girlfriend that cheated on me, I failed to fully examine my partner more closely. I was captivated by the intelligence of my girlfriend and was happy to move into a relationship very quickly without looking at her past or several clues that could have tipped me off regarding her past relationships. Angela was involved with someone else and began confiding in me about the difficulties of her relationship and this disclosure eventually spilled into her cheating with me while she was still in a committed relationship with another person. This I should have been an immense beacon radiating a warning that this could be my future should I continue a relationship with this person but I ignored these markers because I was to smitten and infatuated to make a logical reasonable decision. Angela had stated that since she began dating in high school that she had seldom been single for less than three months. She was proud that she was able to move into relationships and obtain the affections of others so easily after breakups and ending prior relationships. This was another sign that she was insecure and high maintenance requiring constant attention to make herself happier through other people. I was an accomplice to her lies, deceit and excuses to cancel appointments scheduled with her boyfriend in order to sneak out with me and I thought nothing of this at the time out of selfishness and being naively young at the time. If I would have looked closely at what she was doing to her boyfriend while we were sneaking around I could have saved myself some very large heartaches and sleepless nights but as I alluded to in the beginning of this post I do not regret being cheated on now. I actually feel fortunate that I was given the opportunity to see her for who she was before I made any lifetime commitments to her. There are many services that allow access to an abundant amount of information on just about anyone today before dating a person such as background checks, police records and even credit checks. You can learn almost all you need know about how a person might treat you in a relationship by listening to some of these remarks they make about past relationships, how their relationships started and ended and how they treat other people in general. I have found those that make chronic excuses about their fellow human beings and feel like they are constantly being persecuted or dealt an unfair shake in life to be highly likely to cheat in their partners. This is anecdotal and unscientific but I stress that you pay attention to what your partners tells you early on in the relationship to home in on statements that are screaming for you to consider looking in another direction for a relatiopnship.

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am so excited to share my testimony of a real spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Aluya   can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Aluya Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com.  or whatsapp him on: +2348055431163  

    ReplyDelete