Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Cheaters are caught in a variety of unique ways. No matter how clever they believe they are or how smart a cheater thinks they are sooner or later a mistake will be made and then the real fun starts. A friend of mine recently found out about an affair his wife was having from the mailman to his home. He returned home from work and was approached by his mail carrier about the move he was making from his current residence. My friend had no idea what the mail carrier was talking about. His wife had filed a change of address form without my friend knowing about it. He took the address from the mail carrier and said nothing to his wife for several weeks until she had a "required business trip" for work. He went to the address on the change of address after she left for her trip he received from the mail carrier and found his wife staying with another man in the apartment. His wife had rented this apartment in the next town from their home for nearly six months and had who knows how many liaisons at this apartment during that time. My friend had no idea this was going on and claims to have not noticed anything unusual about his wife's behavior. If you have any suspicions that your significant other may be cheating it is imperative that you know common signs of cheaters. As is usually the case his wife wants to work on their marriage and my friend is a complete mess. The last few times he has spoken to me he pretty much wants to die, drinks the evening away to dull his emotional pain, and finds himself unsure of what to do in his marriage. He is barely holding on to his job, which he no longer cares about, and cannot get images of his wife's apartment and men from his mind. His wife reports feeling incredibly horrible for what she has done to him and feels guilty how her husband has dealt with her affair. Nothing I have ever experienced in life feels quite like what I felt once I realized I was being cheated on. It is common for the betrayed partner to internalize that something is wrong with them as reasons for the cheating. It implodes the self-worth of the betrayed partner, leaves a person wanting to know the reasons why infidelity occurred, and why the lack of respect for the primary relationship. I could move past the affair at times but the conniving manner in which my ex-girlfriend was lying, the chronic deceit, and the purposeful selfishness was impossible for me to forgive. When working on a relationship after an affair be prepared to measure success in years, not days, weeks, or even months. Some individuals are able to successfully repair their marriages after an affair. Trust is very difficult to repair and only with full disclosure and access too many electronic apparatus that often are used to hide affairs can a marriage survive such a devastating blow. After surfing the internet for some time I saw several numbers that put the range of successfully addressing a marriage after an affair to be between 10 and 35 %.

1 comment:

  1. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete